The Bunny Blog

A small, yellow aesthete navigating the line between high and low culture.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cough Cough

Ah, cold season is upon this bunny. I have had a sore throat and cough for three days now. Where's a Law and Order marathon when I need one?

Speaking of long versions of shows, whyfore is The Office suddenly an hour long? Might this be a little too much of a good thing? After all, each quirk of the main characters are so shallow (I mean that in a good way) that one hour becomes tiresome, unless, of course, it's a once-in-a-while kind of thing, like the season finale or premiere.


I confess...I had two weeks' ago episode saved, and after scanning through last week's promptly deleted it. Yes, Scanned. I couldn't sit still. It was too repititive with Dwight's battle with the computer, and like Angela, I wanted to rip away the blowhorn from Ed Helms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home